Engraved Names – Russian Rings Necklace Tri-coulor
The Russian Rings name necklace is our most popular keepsake piece; in a versatile tri colour.
A quality keepsake that will last the test of time as any sentimental jewellery should.
The perfect keepsake name necklace for mothers. grandmothers, daughters and friends, the Russian rings name necklace can be personalised with names, dates and messages of inspiration and love, intertwined together to represent that love is never ending.
The Russian Rings Name necklace is created using high quality metals that will not tarnish or change colour overtime, the Russian rings name necklace is made to be loved and cherished forever.
The Russian rings name necklace is a sentimental name necklace that is presented in a beautifully presented gift box hand stamped with the three angels boutique logo ready to gift or treat yourself.
- Russian rings in tri-colour of silver, rose gold and gold.
- Three intertwined rings to represent never ending love
- Diameter – 30mm
- Stamping width -3mm
- Thickness – 2mm
- Inscription method – Machine laser engraved as seen in image
- Finish – shiny
- Your choice of 51cm or 61cm cable chain to suit your style
- Colour: Rose gold or silver chain IP
- Hypoallergenic to suit most people with allergies
- Finish – shiny
In ADD PERSONALISATION, please write the names and/or message of your choice that you would like to have in scripted into your keepsake piece. For example: “Silver ring – Amanda. Rose gold ring – Allison. Gold ring – Bianca”
What have our customer thought of their Russian Rings Name Necklace purchase?
- “I love my necklace thank you! Super fast delivery and amazing quality. I couldn’t be happier with this piece which carries the names of those most important to me”
- “Super fast order and a beautiful necklace, very happy with the quality piece would highly recommend, mum loved it x”
- “I bought this as a birthday present for my best friend. It came in the post super quick and was beautiful! She loves it and I would definitely order again”